All events are Eastern Time unless otherwise indicated.
Date(s) - May 19
2:30 pm - 3:20 pm
- Incorporating DEI principles into evaluation
- How to evaluate in a culturally competent, trauma informed way
- How to effectively measure case management
- How to make data actional to client-facing staff
- Creating effective assessment tools for individuals with disabilities (intellectual and other)
- Managing time and resources: Pre and Post? Just a Post?
- Evaluation process automation and related quality assurance concerns
- Useful metrics for process evaluation
- Pros/cons of different data tracking and visualization systems
- Communicating negative outcomes
- What makes an effective dashboard
- How can we as a Network better standardized our outcomes
Email Megan to join the group. Call registration links can be found on the Calls & Webinars page in the Members Only section of the NJHSA website.