All events are Eastern Time unless otherwise indicated.
Date(s) - Jun 8
1:00 pm - 2:00 pm
We’re all currently living and working through a challenging period. and we need to re-examine the ways we identify, interview, hire, and retain the best talent. But with so many touchpoints, it can be difficult to know where to start. How do you conduct an effective hiring process when you can’t even get all your key stakeholders in the same room as your candidates? Join Jordan Haberfield and Simon Lucas from the executive search firm Society to learn:
• how to run a robust recruitment process virtually;
• the potential advantages of video interviewing;
• how to conduct video interviews effectively;
• what candidates need from you as an employer during these difficult times;
• how to judge ‘chemistry’ and cultural fit when you can’t meet candidates face-to-face.
Presenters: Simon Lucas, Managing Director & Founder and Jordan Haberfield, Regional Director for North America, Society