All events are Eastern Time unless otherwise indicated.
Date(s) - Jan 12
11:30 am - 12:30 pm
Participate in the Directors of Integrated JFS’s Affinity Group! This group will focus on issues of concern for Network Directors who work within Departments of Federations and/or JCCs.
Topics will include but are not limited to:
- Issues around identity
- Fundraising and community perception of JFS as a part of Federation or other Jewish communal agency
- Ramifications of not being a separate 501c3 (grant applications, identity, financial support from donors, etc.)
Please come prepared to answer the questions below, at the inaugural meeting.
- What are you hoping to get out of this Affinity Group?
- What specific topics would you like to see addressed?
- What specific expertise and best practice service models would you and/or your colleagues be willing to offer to this group?
Email Megan to be added to the group.
All calls will be recorded. Recordings and shared resources will be house in NJHSA’s Resource Library located in the Members Only section on the NJHSA website. Please reply to this email if you need the logins.
Questions regarding the group can be directed to Lisa-Loraine Smith, NJHSA’s CPO at email@example.com.