All events are Eastern Time unless otherwise indicated.
Date(s) - Jan 20
12:30 pm - 1:30 pm
With a strong commitment to bringing together and supporting all the NJHSA professionals who work as Chief Financial Officers, we are establishing the NJHSA CFO Affinity Group
The NJHSA CFO Affinity Group will create an opportunity for NJHSA members working in the finance field to share information, discuss challenges, brainstorm about relevant topics and lend support to one another.
Some of the topics will include but are not limited to:
- Grant compliance and auditing tips
- Strategic growth lessons learned (good and bad)
- Employee morale and turnover ratios
- Transitioning employees back to the office ( Office – virtual – back to office)
- Upcoming ERP Implementations (benchmarking, best practices, etc.)
On the call, we will be collecting your feedback and using that to guide our future discussions, so please come prepared to share.
During the first meeting, please be prepared to answer these questions:
- Your name
- Your Agency
- How long you have been in your position
- What are you struggling with right now?
- What topics would you like to discuss over the next year?
Please email Megan if you would like to join the group. An email with the call registration link will be sent closer to the meeting date.