All events are Eastern Time unless otherwise indicated.
Date(s) - Feb 24
2:30 pm - 3:20 pm
The Evaluation Professionals Affinity Group is place for those working in evaluation and quality assurance to meet and discuss current issues in evaluation. Whether you are a director of evaluation, a social worker tasked with evaluation or quality assurance or an executive interested in discussing how to better evaluate your programs, you are welcome to join. Possible topics for discussion include but are not limited to:
- Incorporating DEI principles into evaluation
- How to evaluate in a culturally competent, trauma informed way
- How to effectively measure case management
- How to make data actional to client-facing staff
- Creating effective assessment tools for individuals with disabilities (intellectual and other)
- Managing time and resources: Pre and Post? Just a Post?
- Evaluation process automation and related quality assurance concerns
- Useful metrics for process evaluation
- Pros/cons of different data tracking and visualization systems
- Communicating negative outcomes
- What makes an effective dashboard
- How can we as a Network better standardized our outcomes
Please come prepared to answer these questions.
- What do you want to get out of this group?
- What topics would you like to see addressed?
- What specific expertise would you and/or your colleagues be willing to offer to this group?
Email Megan to join the group.