All events are Eastern Time unless otherwise indicated.
Date(s) - Nov 19
12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
With a strong commitment to bringing together and supporting all the NJHSA professionals who work with Orthodox communities we are establishing the Working With Orthodox Communities Affinity Group.
This Affinity Group will focus on current practices and issues of concern to these professionals. Topics will include but are not limited to:
- Providing culturally appropriate care
- Partnering with Orthodox institutions, including synagogues, day schools and chesed funds
- Conducting appropriate outreach
- Recognizing the Orthodox community is not monolithic and is diverse; and incorporating that into your care plans and programming
Those interested are encouraged to email Megan to be added to the list and receive the call registration link for the Inaugural Working With Orthodox Communities Affinity Group Call on Thursday November 19th at noon. Please come prepared to answer the questions below, at the inaugural meeting.
- What are you hoping to get out of this Affinity Group?
- What specific topics would you like to see addressed?
- What specific expertise and best practice service models would you and/or your colleagues be willing to offer to this group?