All events are Eastern Time unless otherwise indicated.
Date(s) - Dec 21
3:00 pm - 4:00 pm
From Good to Great: Elevating Your Story with Data and Performance Metrics
As a human services organization, it is critical to understand the dynamic environment that we are in and how to best navigate to ensure sustainability for your organization’s mission and impact.
In this webinar, we will discuss how you can adapt to sustain and grow your organization’s funding for greater impact, how to leverage your data and performance metrics to better tell your story, and how to build engagement with donors to ensure mission success.
Join us to:
- Map your navigation for the new normal
- Explore the latest giving trends
- Learn how to leverage your data to track and share your performance and impact
- See a demonstration of the Sage Intacct cloud financial management system
- Hear Jim Janetzke, COO at JFS Detroit tell his story of digital finance transformation
- Joan Benson, Director, Nonprofit Industry Marketing at Sage Intacct
- Jim Janetzke, COO at JFS Detroit
- Jane Dennis, Nonprofit Solution Consultant at Sage Intacct
Visit the Members Only section to register.