All events are Eastern Time unless otherwise indicated.
Date(s) - May 21
Jewish Family Service of Columbus
By taking part in the Keshet Leadership Project, your agency will:
- Learn how to evaluate current programs, policies, and culture, and identify areas for growth in LGBTQ inclusion.
- Discover how to recognize opportunities and challenges for welcoming and affirming LGBTQ members of your community.
- Create an achievable action plan for making your community more LGBTQ inclusive within twelve months.
- Receive expert coaching and support from Keshet to implement your action plan.
Who should attend?
- A team of 2-4 people including at least 1 senior level professional.
- Can include senior level staff, clergy, board members, and other lay leaders
- Professionals and leaders with an interest in lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, and queer inclusion in the Jewish community.
$180.00 per organization for the year-long program, including participation in Inclusion Training and 12 months of individualized coaching, with up to 6 coaching calls.
For more information
Contact: Daniel Bahner