All events are Eastern Time unless otherwise indicated.
Date(s) - Apr 15
1:00 pm - 2:00 pm
Join the Network and our partner, Keshet, a national organization that works for full LGBTQ equality and inclusion in Jewish life, for an informational webinar about the Keshet Leadership Project.
By taking part in the Keshet Leadership Project, your agency will:
- Learn how to evaluate current programs, policies, and culture, and identify areas for growth in LGBTQ inclusion.
- Discover how to recognize opportunities and challenges for welcoming and affirming LGBTQ members of your community.
- Create an achievable action plan for making your community more LGBTQ inclusive within twelve months.
- Receive expert coaching and support from Keshet to implement your action plan.
SAVE THE DATE
Keshet Leadership Project – In Person Training
Jewish Family Service of Columbus
1070 College Ave | Columbus, OH
Tuesday, May 21st
Who should attend?
- A team of 2-4 people including at least 1 senior level professional.
- Can include senior level staff, clergy, board members, and other lay leaders
- Professionals and leaders with an interest in lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, and queer inclusion in the Jewish community.
$180.00 per organization for the year-long program, including participation in Inclusion Training and 12 months of individualized coaching, with up to 6 coaching calls.
For more information
Contact: Daniel Bahner