All events are Eastern Time unless otherwise indicated.
Date(s) - May 31
12:30 pm - 1:30 pm
With a strong commitment to bringing together and supporting all the NJHSA professionals who work as Chief Financial Officers, we are establishing the NJHSA CFO NETGroup.
The NJHSA CFO NETGroup will create an opportunity for NJHSA members working in the finance field to share information, discuss challenges, brainstorm about relevant topics and lend support to one another.
Some of the topics will include but are not limited to:
- Grant compliance and auditing tips
- Strategic growth lessons learned (good and bad)
- Employee morale and turnover ratios
- Transitioning employees back to the office ( Office – virtual – back to office)
- Upcoming ERP Implementations (benchmarking, best practices, etc.)
Please email Megan if you would like to join the group. An email with the call registration link will be sent closer to the meeting date.