All events are Eastern Time unless otherwise indicated.
Date(s) - Jul 24
3:00 pm - 4:15 pm
We want to discuss private pay reimbursement and case manager caseloads and time management.
We will also share a quick update on our conversation with Julie Chapnick of the Claims Conference about the topics which came up at our last Program Managers meeting.
Please be thinking about these questions in advance of our meeting so we can take full advantage of our short time together.
Private Pay Reimbursement Questions:
- Can you describe what your private pay process looks like?
- Do you have any challenges with private pay?
- What are your hourly reimbursement rates?
- Has anyone run into any issues in an audit about their private pay structure?
Caseload Size and Time Management Questions?
- Are caseloads broken down by acuity level/visit frequency? For example, does everyone have a mix of high-need, low-need clients?
- How about other components to their jobs – sitting on agency or external committees, “sub-programs” like managing Uniper, socialization or 2G projects – does this get considered in setting their caseload size?
- What is your visit and paperwork frequency and how is that determined
How do you manage staff time? Do they document everything they do in their day somehow