All events are Eastern Time unless otherwise indicated.
Date(s) - Sep 21
7:00 pm - 8:00 pm
This opening session will address the topic of Mergers, Partnerships and Collaborations and will feature a presentation from:
Kristen Gross, Board Chair, Gesher Human Services, Detroit &
Paul Blatt, CEO, Gesher Human Services, Detroit
Gesher Human Services (formerly known as JVS Human Services) recently completed a merger with another local organization, Kadima.
Please join us for a thoughtful conversation as Kristen and Paul share their agency’s experiences with the process.
- What factors contributed to the decision to merge?
- What did the merger process involve?
- What are their key takeaways from the experience?
Time will be available for questions and open discussion
NOTE: The NJHSA Lay Leadership NETGroup is a forum for NJHSA member agency board leadership (Board Chairs, Incoming Chairs, other Officers).
Please Save the Date for the full schedule of this year’s sessions:
- October 26 (specifically focused on the needs of small agencies, with operating budgets of up to $3m)
- November 30
- January 25
- February 22 (specifically focused on the needs of Integrated JFS agencies, which are structured as departments within larger organizations)
Visit the Members Only section to register.