All events are Eastern Time unless otherwise indicated.
Date(s) - Jan 26
7:00 pm - 8:00 pm
In keeping with its efforts to provide meaningful supports for lay leadership affiliated with member agencies, and as follow up to feedback from the recently administered NJHSA Lay Leadership Survey, we are pleased to invite you to join the second meeting of the recently established NJHSA Lay Leadership Affinity Group
This Group has been established to serve as a forum for current, incoming and past Board Chairs who are affiliated with NJHSA member agencies.
For our January 2022 meeting, please join us for a thoughtful discussion on a range of topics related to CEO Transitions and Search Processes, including:
- Search Committee Processes
- Recruitment and Onboarding Strategies
- The Decision to Engage an Executive Search Firm
- Ways in which NJHSA can be helpful
We will hear responses to these and other topics from two Past Board Chairs:
- Katherine Haynes, Past Board Chair, JFCS East Bay, Berkeley, CA (an agency which engaged an Executive Search Firm to support its most recent CEO transition).
- Robin Stratton, Past Board Chair, JFCS Louisville, KY (an agency which did not engage an Executive Search Firm to support its most recent CEO transition).
The NJHSA Lay Leadership Affinity Group provides a venue for current Board Chairs and incoming Board Chairs to share information, discuss challenges, brainstorm relevant topics and lend support to one another.
We look forward to coming together on January 26th for our second meeting. The meeting will be recorded for those not able to attend this session. Subsequent meetings will be held every three months.