All events are Eastern Time unless otherwise indicated.
Date(s) - Oct 30
3:00 pm - 4:00 pm
With a strong commitment to bringing together and supporting all the NJHSA professionals who develop and implement community programming and do educational outreach, we are establishing the NJHSA Programming & Educational Outreach Affinity Group!
This group will create an opportunity for NJHSA members providing educational programming in the community to discuss information and ideas, share successes and challenges, brainstorm about relevant topics and lend support to one another.
Please join us on Wednesday, October 30th from 3-4pm EST on a zoom conference call to begin learning from and supporting each other.
Email Megan to join the group. If you are in need of a web camera, please reach out to Lisa while supplies last.
During this first meeting, we would like everyone to meet each other and share your thoughts on what will make this group most effective. Please be prepared to address the following topics:
- Your name, agency, the size of your agency – both budget and number of clients reached.
- Your role in providing educational programming within your community and length of time you have had this role.
- A particular success you’ve had in providing programming.
- Concerns or issues around programming that you have struggled with in your work.
- A specific program or area of expertise within programming that you would be willing to share more fully with the group in a future meeting.
Ideally, we will end this meeting with a list of topics of interest and possible presenters for future conversations. Your input is essential for the success of this group. Thanks in advance for your thoughtful participation. We look forward to learning together!