All events are Eastern Time unless otherwise indicated.
Date(s) - Oct 10
2:00 pm - 3:00 pm
October is Breast Cancer Awareness month and Jewish social service agencies across North America are the natural choice to take a leadership role in raising awareness and providing support, in our local communities. Please join Melissa K. Rosen, Director of Community Education at Sharsheret as she explore topics including:
- the importance of culturally meaningful psycho-social support during a cancer experience
- meeting the counseling needs of cancer patients and caregivers
- information on creating a caring community and providing support those facing a cancer diagnosis
- and how Jewish social service agencies can both support those facing cancer, and empower the community to be proactive about overall health.
- Participants will also learn about the free resources Sharsheret has for agency staff and clients and the local community.
Contact Melissa Rosen with any questions. To register, please visit: https://link.sharsheret.org/njhsawebinar.