All events are Eastern Time unless otherwise indicated.
Date(s) - May 21
2:00 pm - 3:00 pm
Don’t miss out on the upcoming complimentary webinar from Sterling Volunteers for a discussion with Beth Steinhorn, President of VQ Volunteer Strategies, on how to identify needs that can be addressed by virtual volunteers, and also learn about tools and tips to adapt best practices within virtual engagement.
- The evolving definition of virtual volunteers
- Tips for screening and placing volunteers virtually
- How to equip virtual volunteers for success
- How to best leverage technology
- Tips for holding virtual volunteers accountable