Wednesday, December 23rd | 4 PM ET/1 PM PT | REGISTER
On Monday, December 21st, Congress passed comprehensive year-end legislation that includes targeted, short-term COVID-19 relief, a year of funding for the Federal Government (through September 31, 2021), and a series of tax and healthcare provisions that are critically important to Federations and partner agencies.
For a full summary, click here. Excerpts are linked below.
- $284 billion for a new round of PPP loans and other provisions to support nonprofits and small businesses. Read More
- 100% increase for nonprofit security funding, care for Holocaust survivors, and other appropriations. Read More
- Stimulus checks and an extension of (and increase in) unemployment benefits. Read More
- Extension and expansion of important tax provisions. Read More
- A number of anti-poverty and healthcare measures that support Jewish agencies’ services and other important provisions. Read More