FOR C SUITE EXECS ONLY!
Tuesdays, October 5th, 12th, 19th, & 26th | 3:30-5pm ET
EARLY BIRD REGISTRATION
REGISTER BY SEPTEMBER 15th – $300
Strategically harness the best of in-person, remote and hybrid models for optimal organizational impact. This 4-part series guides C-Suite leaders of Jewish Human Service Agencies through a process backed by theory, research and proven methodology. Participants will have the opportunity to develop skills and confidence to navigate the new and evolving landscape of how people gather, connect, and interact amidst ongoing uncertainty. Tools for the most effective meetings, service delivery, community events and more will be presented through experimentation with, and testing of new mindsets and models. Each session includes a learning component, presentation of 2 user-friendly technology tools, and time for interactive and fun workshopping to apply the new knowledge. Participants will leave each session with clarity and insights for immediate implementation.
The entirety of the course includes:
- 4 x 90-minute sessions
- 6 online collaborative tools and technology with support in how to use them and introduce them internally to professional and volunteer leaders.
- New mindsets and vocabulary for navigating the evolving landscape.
- Strategies for leading teams in making critical decisions for optimal gathering, engagement and impact.
- Digital ‘swag bag’ of all tools and materials shared in the course
- A proactive approach to policy, gathering, engagement, and improved service delivery.
Learn more about the program and instructor here.