NJHSA TeleMental Health Training 2.0 was designed especially for Network members, and with clinicians in mind, offering 7.5 CEUs.
The Network is pleased to offer The TeleMental Health 2.0 Training Series for our NJHSA members! We have all been practicing telemental health since this pandemic began but have we really learned all the counseling nuances, ethical dos and don’ts, compliance procedures and in-session best practices? As we all know, video counseling is here to stay and is an integral part a clinicians’ daily activities.
Participate in this experiential and interactive webinar to learn all these intricate competencies.
- This series is offered over 3 months – September – December 2020.
- You can attend the whole series for $145 or participate in individual trainings for $36 each.
- If you want to attend but do not need/want CEU’s, the price is $18 per session and you need to use the code: NOCEUS to activate the discount, reducing the fee of the training(s) by half.
- All trainings are 90 minutes.
- Please note that social workers are responsible for contacting their state social worker boards concerning their licenses.