Registration for the Network’s 2020 Annual Conference
VISION 2020: CONVENE. CONNECT. COLLABORATE is now open!
This year, NJHSA is pleased to collaborate with
- Jewish Federations of North America’s Center for Advancing Holocaust Survivor Care,
- The Conference on Jewish Material Claims Against Germany, and
- The National Affinity Group on Jewish Poverty, sponsored by the Jewish Funders Network and the Harry and Jeanette Weinberg Foundation.
When registering, take special note of their offerings which include optional conference and post-conference meals, meetings and training workshops.
NJHSA’s 3rd Annual Conference offers a variety of workshops designed to showcase high impact solutions, innovative practices and dynamic responses in operational management, executive leadership, capacity building, development, advocacy, lay leadership, workforce initiatives, and programmatic best practices.
2020 Vision: CONVENE. CONNECT. COLLABORATE. will be held May 3rd – 5th at the Fairmont Dallas Hotel. Join Jewish human service professionals and lay leaders at the Network’s largest convening of Jewish social service agencies for a robust program of speakers and workshops to share best practices, explore trends, and seek opportunities for adaptive capacity.
- Off-site visits to The Resale Shop, a unique thrift store operated by JFS Dallas & to the JFS Dallas Clubhouse for adults with severe, persistent mental illness
- Dallas Holocaust Museum Networking Reception
- Plenaries addressing:
- Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
- Fighting Poverty and Enhancing Dignity
- Immigration and Asylum Seekers