PowerNET 2024 will take place May 5–8, 2024. Join us in Pittsburgh, PA!
We will change our schedule slightly starting with an evening reception on Sunday, May 5, two full days of shared learning on Monday and Tuesday with a half day of sessions on Wednesday, May 8. We hope to see you there!
With this conference, we look forward to engaging the participation of a wide range of Network stakeholders including Network agency professionals and lay leadership, partner organizations, funders, and the corporate community. We hope this conference helps to chart a direction for each attendee and helps the Jewish human service sector to continue its efforts to thrive in our ever-changing world.
This year we invite you to share your successes and your challenges, your thought processes, and your experiences as we amplify our impact together. By joining forces, combining resources, and sharing knowledge, we can create a more significant and profound impact and bring about meaningful change.
Our goal is for everyone to leave this conference with valuable takeaways, a renewed commitment to our Network colleagues, and exceptional strategies to strengthen your work and communities. Our aspiration is to enrich knowledge, foster valuable connections, and empower you with transformative insights and skills.
- The deadline for submission is Friday, November 17, 2023.
- We will let you know if your proposal has been accepted by Friday, January 19, 2024.
- If accepted, workshop titles, descriptions, speakers, bios, and AV needs will be due Friday, March 1, 2024.
- All presentations, along with related materials (power points, videos, and additional resources you will need to share for your session) will be due Friday, April 5, 2024.
- All session presentations will be 75 minutes including the introduction by the session chair and the Q&A.
- Unaccepted presentations will be considered for use as virtual offerings throughout the year.
- Workshop presenters are not limited to professionals or members, but priority is given to Network member agencies.
- Proposals from one agency may be combined with proposals from another.
- Incomplete submissions will not be considered for review by the Conference Committee.
- Submission Form: NASW CEUs pdf
- Submission Form: NASW CEUs word doc
- Submission Form: Non NASW CEUs pdf
- Submission Form: Non NASW CEUs word doc