We are very pleased to share with you the Network of Jewish Human Service Agencies’ (The Network) 2022-23 Impact Report. We cannot do our work without the critical support from our donors. To help us continue our vital work, we are requesting that you make a gift to The Network’s Annual Campaign.
- Will assist The Network in supporting and providing resources to 170+ member agencies in the United States, Canada and Israel so they can continue to help over 1.6 million clients annually and best serve their communities.
- Help our Jewish human service member agencies provide a full range of human services in the Jewish and general communities, including healthcare, career, employment and mental health services, as well as programs for youth, families and seniors, Holocaust survivors, immigrants and refugees, persons with disabilities and caregivers.
- Help The Network to continue to advance the work of its members through public sector advocacy, best practices, innovation, research, and strategic public and private sector partnerships.
- Support The Network as the leading voice for the Jewish human sector.
- Enable us to keep our membership dues affordable to enable all Jewish human service agencies to be part of The Network. Dues only account for about 25% of our operating revenue.
All contributions enhance our ability to make a substantial local, national, and global difference for agencies, staff, and most importantly, for clients.