NJHSA is pleased to share a series of Professional and Lay Leadership NET Groups for our Network Members.
These NET Groups meet over Zoom video conferencing where participants will have the opportunity to connect, learn, share and support each other. Whether it be to resolve specific agency challenges or define larger Network projects, the affinity groups will bring like professionals together on a monthly or bi monthly basis.
With NJHSA you are both seen and heard! Email Megan to join a NET Group.
You are encouraged to sign up for the closed Facebook groups listed below, a forum where professionals from affinity groups can connect with peers in between regularly scheduled affinity group calls.
If you have ideas and would like to see a NETGroup for your profession, please contact Lisa Loraine Smith, LCSW, NJHSA Chief Program Officer, at firstname.lastname@example.org
NET Facebook Groups
Join NJHSA’s Member Agency ONLY Facebook Groups, another way for professionals to connect between NET Group calls. These closed groups are designed to provide a forum for vibrant discussion and the exchange of information among member agency professionals that will benefit the work of our network. This is a benefit of your agency’s membership and a great way to communicate with professionals in the U.S., Canada and Israel.
- Addictions Services Professionals
- Clinical Services Professionals
- Communications, Development & Marketing Professionals
- Community Outreach & Education Programs
- COOs & #2s
- Directors of Integrated JFS’s
- Disabilities Residential Services Professionals
- Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
- Domestic Violence Professionals
- Emergency Financial Assistance & Case Management Professionals
- Finance Professionals
- Food Pantry Personnel
- Holocaust Survivor Services Professionals
- Home Care Administrators
- Human Resources Professionals
- IT Professionals
- Lay Leaders
- Member Agency Executives
- Member Agency Transportation Programs
- Mid-Size Agency Executives
- Older Adult Services Professionals
- Program Evaluation
- Small Agency Executives
- Volunteer Professionals
- Workforce Development Professionals
- Working with Orthodox Communities
Once a member agency professional joins an NJHSA Facebook group, a staff member will approve the request. Professionals are then invited to participate in group discussions, ask questions and upload files.
Please contact us at email@example.com or 201-977-2400 with inquiries.